Mix Coco Pops with butter, icing sugar and coconut and decorate to create yummy Halloween spiders.
- 4 sups Kellogg’s Coco Pops
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 250g butter, chopped
- 30 pretzel sticks, halved
Decoration: rainbow perals
Cool tip!- have some fun with the decorating and use licorice or snake lollies for legs and mini M&M’s for eyes
How to do it:
For 10 spiders
- In a large bowl, mix the Kellogg’s Coco Pops, icing sugar and coconut.
- Slowly melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Allow to cool slightly
- Add to the Coco Pops mixture and stir until well combined.
- Use a spoon to form balls and rub between your hands to shape the spiders.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- To decorate, use the pretzel sticks for the legs and the rainbow pearls for the eyes.