Did you know? 17

Did you know?

  • Only 29.2% of the Earth’s surface is land while the other 70.8% is water.
  • The Queen Alexandra’s Birdwing is the largest butterfly in the world and has a wingspan that can reach 31cm.
  • Anthophobia is the official name of the fear of flowers.
Scroll to Top