At JUNIOR JUNCTION we believe that each child should be respected as a person with their own needs, abilities and interests.
Our environment encourages children to use their own ability to grow and learn with the support of teachers and parents/whanau.
We are committed to the guidelines and principles of Te Whaariki, the New Zealand Early Childhood Curriculum.
Our guiding principles are:
- Nurture – provide a caring and stable environment
- Protect – provide a safe environment
- Empowerment – encourage growth and learning
- Relationships – encourage positive interactions
- Belonging – making children involved in our multicultural centre
We strive to make available an affordable, high quality early childhood education and we have 5 childcare facilities, 4 in Auckland and 1 in Hamilton for you to choose from.http://www.juniorjunction.co.nz