Move over mince tart, there’s a new treat in town.
How to make cupcake Christmas trees:
1. Pipe green buttercream icing around the top of a pre-made cupcake.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the top off an ice cream cone and place upside down on top of icing.
3. Pipe buttercream icing from the base of the cone, in an upwards motion.
4. Add a star decoration on the top of your ‘tree’.
5. Using a sieve or shaker, sprinkle icing sugar over for a snow effect.
For all your Christmas and party needs, check out Spotlight.
More Christmas baking ideas from tots to teens: