These egg-cellent edible nests are a super cute craft for the kids to make and enjoy
- 1 cup of chocolate melts
- 1 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups of cocoa puffs
- Vegetable oil for greasing
- Mini chocolate eggs
1. Melt the milk chocolate according to the packet instructions.
2. Stir the peanut butter and melted chocolate into the cocoa puffs.
3. Scoop the mixture into a greased muffin tin.
4. Hollow out the centre of each “nest” with a round measuring spoon.
5. Place three mini chocolate eggs in the centre of each nest. Refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened (at least 30 minutes).