You will need:
- An old pair of stockings
- An empty yoghurt tub
- 1-1 1/2 cup of soil
- 1-2 teaspoons of grass seed
- Paint and paint brush to decorate
- cut the stockings, leaving about 30cm above the foot of each leg (for just one grass haired friend you only need one sticking foot).
- Place the grass seed in the bottom of the stocking foot.
- Place the soil over the seeds.
- Tie a knot in the stocking at the end of the soil.
- Fill the yoghurt tub with water.
- Place the stocking onto the yoghurt tub, cutting the stocking tail so it just reaches into the water.
- Paint a face onto the stocking then wait for the grass hair to grow.
- Remember to keep topping up the water, and once the grass hair is long enough, enjoy cutting and styling the hair.