- A) In Sebastian’s song ‘Under the Sea’ in the movie The Little Mermaid, the seaweed is what?
- B) In Peter Pan, what is Captain Hook’s first name?
- C) Where are the McCallisters going on holiday in ‘Home Alone’?
- D) Which female singer recorded the song ‘Skyfall’ for the new James Bond fim?
- E) To escape the authorities in France, what do the main characters in ‘Madagascar 3’ pretend to be?
- F) In ‘Kung Fu Panda’, what is the name of Po’s father?
- G) In ‘A Bug’s Life’, what does Flik use to get across the canyon?
Answers: (A) Always greener. (B) James. (C) Paris. (D) Adele. (E) Circus animals. (F) Mr. Ping. (G) A dandelion.