St Cuthbert’s College is an independent Christian day and boarding school, in the Presbyterian tradition, for 1,425 girls, from Year 1 to Year 13, in Auckland, New Zealand.
We hope you will be able to visit us during our Open Afternoon on Saturday 16 March 2013 between 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- Discover how a St Cuthbert’s College education realises your daughter’s potential.
- Learn about our innovative, individual and supportive approach
- Tour the classrooms and boarding houses with a student guide
- View our superb grounds and teaching facilities
- Meet our dedicated staff who will answer your questions.
Please click here to register online.
“Conversations with the Principal”
will be held in the Joan Holland Auditorium during the afternoon at the following times:
12.45pm, 1.15pm, 1.45pm, 2.15pm, 2.45pm
This is your opportunity to hear Mrs Lynda Reid speak about the philosophies and programmes that make learning personal at St Cuthbert’s.
If you would like any further information please contact:
Julie Drew, Admissions and Scholarships Manager
Tel: +64 9 520 4159 ext 7603