These banana brownies are the perfect treat for your kids.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Measure bananas, egg, vanilla, and oil into a bowl and beat until well combined (and bananas are mashed).
- Add sugar, salt, baking powder, cocoa, and flour and fold into the banana mixture.
- Stir through chocolate and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a 28x18cm brownie pan and press into the corners.
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes until centre is just cooked.
- Cut into squares when cool.
TRACIE IS A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH A PASSION FOR STYLING, SHOOTING, AND EATING FOOD. SHE LIVES IN RAGLAN WITH HER HUSBAND AND TWO KIDS.