Prawn blinis make the perfect snack on a hot summer afternoon.
- 1 packet Marcel’s Fancy Blinis (in your supermarket’s freezer section)
- 160g crème fraiche
- 1 red chilli, finely diced
- Zest and juice of one lime
- 24 prawns cutlets (you can use frozen, raw prawns)
- 1 – 2 TBS butter
- 1 large mango
- Coriander to garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together crème fraiche, finely diced chilli, lime juice & zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pan fry prawns in butter over a medium – high heat until cooked through and golden. Cook in two batches if required and season with salt and pepper.
- Dice mango into 1cm x 1cm cubes.
- Warm blinis as per packet instructions.
- Top blinis with a teaspoon of crème fraiche mixture, a cooked prawn, a mango slice and a coriander leaf.