Seasonal pumpkin and Parmesan chips that the kids will love by Chloe Moir.
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin
- 1 Tbsp olive or coconut oil
- sea salt to season
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
These are great warm served with Greek yoghurt as a dipping sauce, or served cold in school lunchboxes.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Slice the skin off the pumpkin and cut into stick shapes to resemble chips.
3. Place on a lined baking tray, drizzle with oil and salt and then mix to coat.
4. Bake for 15-20 mins (or until soft) then remove from the oven. Make sure the chips are in a single layer on the tray and sprinkle over the parmesan cheese. Bake for a further 5 minutes and enjoy immediately.