A sweet treat to satisfy temptations.
- 4 SunRice Thick Plain Rice Cakes, roughly crushed
- 300 grams Milk chocolate
- 75 grams Dark chocolate
- 1 cup Marshmallows, pink and white
- ½ cup Unsalted Peanuts
- ½ cup Glace cherries
1. Line a brownie tray with plastic wrap.
2. Place the milk and dark chocolates into a bowl and melt slowly over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon until melted.
3. Once chocolate is melted, add all other ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Pour mixture into the tray and allow to cool and harden in the fridge.
5. Take out of the tray, remove plastic wrap and slice into squares.