Nutritionist Chloe Moir shares a recipe for honey, yoghurt and blueberry ice blocks you can make with your little chefs.
Honey, yoghurt and blueberry ice blocks
- 1 cup Greek natural yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Fact: Honey is slightly higher in calories than sugar, but with its other benefits like antioxidants make a preferable sweetener based on its nutritional profile.
1. In a bowl, mix together the yoghurt and honey. Add the blueberries and fold through.
2. Pour the mixture into ice block moulds. Leave to set in the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
3. To easily get the ice blocks out of the moulds, leave on the bench for 10 minutes to slightly defrost.
Top tip: Giant square silicone ice cube trays also make great pop-out ice cream moulds.