Lolly cake brings back so many memories of childhood parties. Lolly slice is even easier to make, because you just need to press the mixture into a slice tin and scatter coconut over the top. Watch this yummy treat get snapped up by kids and adults alike!
- 120g butter, melted
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 250g packet malt biscuits, crushed
- 150g fruit puff s or Explorers, chopped
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- Line a 20cm square slice tin with baking paper.
- Place the butter and condensed milk in a large microwave-proof bowl and microwave until melted.
- Stir in the crushed biscuits and fruit puff s or Explorers.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and spread out to the edges, pressing down firmly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle the coconut over the top.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight until set. Cut into 24 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Images and text from Summer Favourites by Vanya Insull, photography by Melanie Jenkins (Flash Studios), published by Allen & Unwin, RRP$39.99.