- 2 ripe bananas
- 1½ cups fine rolled oats (quick oats)
1. Mash the bananas with a fork on a chopping board and put in a bowl.Add the oats and mix well.
2. Form into balls approximately2 tablespoons in size. Place on a baking tray with baking (parchment) paper.
3. Press down with a fork to create a cookie shape.
4. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until they are fi rm and become golden.
5. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week
EXTRACTED WITH PERMISSION FROM THE REVIVE CAFÉ COOKBOOK 8 BY JEREMY DIXON (REVIVE CONCEPTS LIMITED, RRP $35).