Stack up your Weet-Bix wheat biscuits, mango yoghurt, peaches and banana to create a delicious, easy brekkie – perfect for big school mornings. Swap out the fruit to something different to mix it up during the week!
• 2 slices frozen mango (defrosted)
• ¾ cup unsweetened yoghurt (200g)
• 1 cup sliced peaches in natural juice (100g)
• 2 bananas, sliced
• 4 Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuits
• 1 ¼ cups milk (300ml)
• Garnish – desiccated coconut (optional)
1. Place your mango into a small bowl and using the back of a fork, smash the mango into a puree, add the yoghurt and stir to combine.
2. Take a 270ml glass and start to layer your stack, starting with one crushed Weet-Bix™ wheat biscuit then sliced banana and peaches and the mango yoghurt.
3. Repeat once again.
4. Pour over the milk when ready.
5. If preferred, blend ingredients into a smoothie
Tip: If frozen mango is unavailable, you can use tinned mango slice in natural juice instead.