You will need:
- A balloon
- an old CD
- a glue
- Water bottle sipper
- Glue the bottom of the sipper cap to the center of the CD, so it sits directly over the hole.
- Push the bottle sipper down so no air can pass through.
- Once the glue has dried, blow up the ballon, but don’t tie the end.
- Carefully place the balloon end over the water bottle spout.
- Place the CD on a flat clear surface(table) then, while holding the balloon in place, lift the bottle spout so it opens.
- The air is then forced out of the bottle sipper, creating a blanket of air between the CD and table, allowing the CD to hover.