You will need:
- A plastic bag
- Eight 15cm lengths of string
- A paper clip
- Sticky page
- Toy person/figurine
- Cut a large octagon shape from the plastic bag
- Make a small hole in each corner of the octagon
- Tie one piece of string to each hole, making sure the strings remain the same length
- Tape the string’s free ends to paper clips
- Attach the toy figurine to the paper clip.
- Cut a small hole in the middle of the parachute(about 1x1cm)
- Find a high enough spot and let your figurine take flight.