You will need:
- A balloon
- Toilet paper roll/gladwrap tube
- Masking tape
- Paint and paint brush
- Wallpaper paste or flour and water
- Tear the newspaper into long strips.
- Blow up the balloon to your desired piggy bank size.
- Cut the toilet roll tube into five equal tubular pieces.
- Tape four of the roll pieces to oen side of the balloon( this will form the pig’s legs).
- Tape the final roll piece to the front of the pig, this will make the snout.
- Mix up the wallpaper paste(alternatively, mis one part flour with two parts water to create a paste).
- Dip the newspaper strips in the glue and lay across the balloon and cardboard is completely covered(by atleast four layers).
- Leave the balloon to dry completely.
- Once dry, cut a slot in the top of the pig, thereby popping the balloon.
- Fish out the popped balloon, and begin painting and decorating your pig.