You will need:
- Food colouring
- PVA glue
- Clean plastic surface (an ice-cream tub lid is ideal)
- Paint brushes
- ) Mix a small amount of food colouring with small portion of the PVA glue. The amount you need will be determined by the size and design of your stained glass image.
- ) Using the brushes, paint the glue, onto the plastic surface in your desired pattern.
- ) Make sure your design has no bubbles in it, and is nice and thick.
- ) Extra layers of uncoloured PVA can be added on top of your image if it is not thick enough.
- ) Next, leave the glue to dry completely on the plastic.
- ) Finally, carefully peel the PVA glue image off and stick it to the clean window surface.