You will need:
- 2 empty large tin cans
- Heavy duty string
- A can opener that punches holes in the top of cans (alternatively, a hammer and a nail)
- Taking the can opener (or hammer and nail), punch two holes in the opposite sides newr the closed end of each can.
- Cut two pieces of string, one for each stilt. Each needs to be long enough to tuck under your foot and reach up to your waist.
- Taking one piece of string, thread it through the holes in the can and tie the ends together. Repeat with other can.
- Now you are ready to use your stilts, just place each foot on a can and hold the string while you walk.