Taking care of baby can be challenging enough, especially as a new parent. When it comes to choosing baby wipes and toiletries you can trust Silk to provide a range of wipes and toiletries that are gentle on baby’s skin and they keep baby feeling comfortable and fresh
Did you know that Silk Baby products have recently relaunched with a cute new look? Their playful designs featuring sweet animal characters, now make it even easier to choose the right products.
1. Trusted by parents, Silk baby wipes are a handy multipurpose wipe that come in economical pack sizes. The toiletries are in handy sizes too. Both ranges are New Zealand owned and a kiwi favourite.
2. Silk Baby Water Wipes are made from plant-based, plastic-free material, they’re biodegradable* and they’re infused with 99.9% water with a hint of fruit extract. Available in three sizes of 20’s, 60’s and 100’s – perfect for in your bag, in the car, and at home. Just look for the pack with the large whale on the front.
3. Silk Baby Ultimate ® Ultra-Thick Wipes are ultra-thick and absorbent and 20 percent thicker than their Silk Baby Water Wipes, but still made from plant-based, plastic-free material and of course they’re biodegradable*. They’re also infused with 99.9% water with a hint of fruit extract These wipes come in packs of 72 or 100.
4. Silk 80s Wipes If you’d prefer a delicate fragrance or none at all, Silk also has something to suit everyone. The new Turtle pack is fragrance-free with added baby lotion. The Elephant pack is lightly fragranced and contains aloe and chamomile. While the Bunny pack contains aloe and chamomile and a hint of rosehip fragrance.
All three are alcohol and paraben-free and the ph balance means they’re gentle on baby’s skin. Available in packs of 80, the fragrance-free Turtle pack also comes in packs of 140.
5. Silk Toiletries help keep baby’s skin hydrated, soft and clean. This range features adorable sea creatures on pack. Silk Baby Wash and 2-1 Shampoo & Conditioner are perfect for bath time, and follow up with Silk Baby Body Oil – a fun, sensory and soothing way to bond with your baby. All are free of nasties, meaning no parabens, phthalates, silicones or sulfates.