Combining Kellogg’s® Special K® Original with egg, milk, vanilla, banana and maple syrup for a classic breakfast treat? Oui, oui!
- 1: egg slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons: milk
- 1/2 teaspoon: vanilla
- 1 cup: Kellogg’s® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1/2: small ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon: maple syrup
1. In a microwave-safe bowl lightly beat together egg, milk and vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG’S SPECIAL K Cereal Original. Microwave at high for 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until knife inserted into centre comes out clean. Slide onto serving plate, if desired.
2. Slice banana on top of cereal mixture. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Go nuts with chopped pecans or almond slivers on top.